Sunday 30 July 2023

A thingy to sing e ...

 Hi folks,

Hope all is well in your side !

Same as last year, PHP 8.3 is on its way for the next autumn and, mostly, fit the time schedule. PHP developers might argue again there is not that much significant new features, however nielsdos, one of the recent new members, has made a lot of efforts to significantly improve the DOM extension (among other things, because he is a beast 😁). In my part, I continue trying to improve the PostgreSQL module.

Also, I went back a bit to LLVM, still the fuzzer and sanitisers part, as usual hoping what I have mostly in mind will make it for the next major release. Beyond that, it is mostly projects I like to come back when I get the chance, caprice32 the Amstrad CPC emulator for example or. I have a bit less time for video games but still contribute to Yamagi Quake II. As for modern programming languages, I focus mostly on rust related projects libc, libAFL and rust itself whenever I can ..

Wish you well 🙏

Labels: , , , ,

View David Carlier's profile on LinkedIn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home