Monday 24 September 2018

Back from EuroBSDCon ...

... and hopefully everybody made it without too much problems. So ... to summarise many people think it was a good year and I think the same, the content was pretty interesting in general and I appreciate every year ambiance, location ... change every time.
Here my personal classification :
Removing ROP Gadgets from OpenBSD
Taking NetBSD kernel bug roast to the next level : Kernel Sanitizers (and I find Kamil modest, his work is more important than it appears).
FreeBSD Graphics.
The End of DNS as we know it.
- FreeBSD/VPC: a new kernel subsystem for cloud workloads.
Better documentation – on the web and for LibreSSL (I understand better Ingo's work and its importance now).
- FreeBSD: What to (Not) Monitor 
- OpenBSD and Diving.
From “Hello World” to the VFS Layer: building a beadm for DragonFly BSD ... I hope Michael won t give up it is very hard for everyone to deliver great in the first try ; I appreciate seeing more unusual profiles like yours ;-)

Good things, like many does, I had the opportunity to do few of my usual hackeries in between so happy the Wifi and so on was good enough for everyone :-)

So now back to usual tasks ;-)

Labels: ,

View David Carlier's profile on LinkedIn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home