Monday 1 October 2018

6 years later ...

... after my arrival in Dublin I just realised how things went now starting autumn cleaning, throwing old things ... I did not think I would still be here :-)

So about news, OpenBSD 6.4 is expected in one month but might occur earlier now since couple of releases the usual pace had been broken ... Anyway the page already exist if you are curious. As usual, this release will be a breakthrough for better or worse depends how you see things :-)

In a more personal level, I started "serious" changes into LLVM 8, ported CFI (and merged) for FreeBSD and NetBSD, hopefully esan will follow soon-ish for FreeBSD (only for now). I m trying to back port for the soon 7.0.1 version my previous llvm xray fix ... we shall see.

Barony 3.2.2 had been committed into the FreeBSD ports tree and soon should follow OpenBSD. I did the same for pkgsrc (WIP) as well.

And also other little contributions here and there not yet committed which I ll mention in due time.

Happy beginning of autumn ;-)

Labels: , , , ,

View David Carlier's profile on LinkedIn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home