Monday 25 August 2014

Dragonfly BSD and spinlocks

Hi folks.

I made recently my first modest contribution to DragonflyBSD, it was about adding self description feature mostly to spinlocks. Was just accepted this morning after reviewing ! My small experience with OpenBSD led me to propose, as well, some overflow check fixes to some base utilities (some of those small issues still exist on FreeBSD, I made a small patch for it too) ... We will see if they ll accept as well ! But, whatever, this is a quite small community so it is already very good what they have done.

Besides, vacations are over for now, still things need to be started (like the article for my company...) !

Labels: , , , , , ,

View David Carlier's profile on LinkedIn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home