Thursday 22 November 2018

LLVM I missed you

Hi folks,

About one month left before the usual Xmas craziness, even though with the time go in my side it starts to be less and less about toys and moving towards more meaningful gifts (thankfully) :-)

So since the last time, I started to go back a bit to LLVM especially the sanitizers. It might not be the same level of "breakthrough" compared to last year, I might say feature/operating system wise it's more fair now but there is still interesting code to do ;-) For now I try to add more specific functions to be intercepted at least for the next couple of days, the set*buf family functions is already merged.

the redis's lead developer had finally merged my little DragonFlyBSD build fix, a tiny fix into h2o to make sure the mem secure feature stands by its word (one the reasons I decided to be involved in LLVM last year was because of the great usage of libFuzzer in h2o). radare2, as always, might be close to a next release even though there still rewriting to do and as usual fixes. PHP now has advertised their last RC6 today and some PR start to be unfolded and merged ... We ll see.

Labels: , , , ,

View David Carlier's profile on LinkedIn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home