Saturday 27 April 2019

Patience is a nice virtue

Hi folks,

While I rewatched the Millennium trilogy in between FreeBSD source rebuilds and remembering how I appreciated Rapace portrayed the emotionally restrained and troubled nature of the character, I finally got some confirmation for contributions back from 2018's autumn. For instance, memcached finally merged in one shot two of them related to FreeBSD I mentioned at the time ... the super page support making this OS equal to Linux in this area ... and also using basic capsicum capabilities for the "sandbox mode" (aka drop privileges here).
Also finally redis, after a well deserved long pause, started to accept merging again including the BSD build fix. Since both projects are used in my day job, that comes to handy :-) Professionally speaking, I updated the HAPoxy DeviceAtlas module this week in order to fit better the future 2.0 version requirements.
Once my system is fully up to date, I will see which projects I can help out within the weekend, we shall see ...
Noteworthy if you re interested in LMMS status, there is this topic here you can overwatch, giving good overview what is going to happen...  Also for broader plugins support there is this one. In the meantime I wish you all a great weekend !

Labels: , , ,

View David Carlier's profile on LinkedIn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home