Friday 12 September 2014

HardenedBSD updates

Hi folks,

Shawn is willing to work on a ugidfw replacement : secfw which will work with json-c (I used it for my company a while ago and it works very fine). Meanwhile, Oliver wants to extends FS-XATTR for
PAX_XATTR_PAX_FLAGS support. Anyway I thank them for their patience ;-)

In my side, just created the "modestly" named userlandenhanced new branch which provides various small fixes/updates from our own or if we think grabbing code from DragonflyBSD and such might be useful to integrate (recently I updated systat to provide ALTQ informations display).

So I ll switch between pure kernel development and this branch for next.

Labels: , ,

View David Carlier's profile on LinkedIn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home