Thursday 18 September 2014

EuroBSDcon and other things

Hi folks,

The EuroBSDcon 2014 is very close now and will bring many interesting topics like running NetBSD  as rump kernel, the LLDB debugger as first class stuff and so on ... Ah also, Shawn will talk about HardenedBSD the 28th :-)

Meanwhile Oliver is planning to implement various PAX features and other things. In my side,  I still work both on userlandenhanced and ptrace stuff. Apart of that I plan to test Hadoop with FreeBSD's fuse implementation and as the API version is quite old (only 2.7 while Linux is 2.9.3), I'll see if I can update it myself :-) never worked on Filesystems topic before but why not after all.

Labels: , , , ,

View David Carlier's profile on LinkedIn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home